Sunday, April 29, 2012

May Desktop Calender

Happy Almost May!


I feel kind of bad that I didn't get a desktop calender up for April. I have been packing and sorting all of my art materials, clothes and earthly possessions for our big move to the little town of Petersburg, Alaska. The movers will be here in 8 days and I still have so much to do! 


I will be taking many pictures along the way and I will hopefully be inspired to make beautiful art as a result of my adventure, so stay tuned for some fun illustrations. I hope that you enjoy this desktop calender, I makes me think of my two wonderful Mommies - Georgia and Linda. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and much love to you all.


Stacey P.

Here are instructions for downloading the file: Click on the desired image below to open it. Then you want to right click the image and "save image as...". Windows - right click "Set as Desktop Background" with the file on your computer desktop. On a MAC ~ just control-click on the picture on your desktop, then choose "Use Image as Desktop Picture." As always, this is for Personal use only and if you would like to share with your friends or Pin, please give me credit and provide the link to the image. Cheers!










No comments:

Post a Comment